Image source: decorusuk.com
Coach of the Century Vince Lombardi has provided many great and simple steers on life’s journey.
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
I have always thought this is all anyone needs to know about how to have a fulfilling life. Pin this on your wall and away you go. I accept this might be too simplistic for many folk, so I was please to read this post "8 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work" by Fast Company's Amber Rae, Founder & CEO of The Bold Academy, a “life accelerator” in San Francisco, was apparently inspired by an article by MeiMei Fox about finding "the one" in love. Here’s Amber’s line-up
- It doesn't feel like work.
- You are aligned with your core values.
- You are willing to suffer.
- You experience frequent flow.
- You make room for living.
- Commitment is an honor.
- The people who matter notice.
- You fall asleep exhausted, fulfilled, and ready for tomorrow.